Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mid-Term Reflection Questions

1) I liked my first paragraph. I thought I did a good job going through what Tobias said and what he meant by his words.

2) If i had more time, I definately would have liked to come up with more thoughts and dieas to write about to make at least a good 5 paragraph essay.

3) One important thing I learned from this midterm was that I need to be prepared to get organized qyuickly and think quickly on these timed writes. Speed is everything when your expected to pop out a good quality paper in an hour. I also in a way learned what ive learned this year in writing. Meaning that what Tobias wrote about the writing process is more or less what ive come to realize is true about writing and reading his peice talking about it helped me to realize all i had learned

No comments:

Post a Comment