Sunday, February 8, 2009

My participation grade

I think for the category of attendance/ participation this quarter I have earned 60-65 points. I leave a margin because I know I have missed a few days of class, and I do not know how many points are taken for missing a class day. On the other days however, I feel I have earned a good number of points. I always get to class at least on time, and often times I am there five minutes early. Once class has begun, you will never find me talking with peers while Craig is lecturing or being a disruption in any way. Also when it comes to participating in class discussions, I feel I have pulled my own weight. Although I may not talk as much as a select few of my peers, I interject my thoughts more often than many of my peers. So overall, I feel I have earned 6-65 attendance/participation points based on my timeliness to class and on how I answer questions and/or throw out my opinion fairly often in classroom discussions. This number of points would give me a high C to a B in attendance and participation, and so far that is what I feel I have earned in those categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment