Thursday, January 15, 2009

Essay 1 reflection

For essay number one, there were things I did good, and things that were probably not so good. One thing I tried to keep in mind as I was writing was to vary my sentence structure so that every sentence didnt sound the same. I think I did that well. Also, I think I told the story that was within my essay in very clear and easy to follow manner for the reader. I would also say my overall grammar, vocabulary and spelling were a strong point in my paper.

One thing I could have done better was to perhaps be more specific. This is the advice Craig gave me and I tried to narrow it down but im not sure if i got it. Also, a couple things I said started to sound repetetive to me... maybe it was necessary or maybe it was just plain redundant.

I appreciated the peer editing and some of the comments left helped me in editing my paper. Overall, I thinkn i did fairly well on essay 1 but I know there is plenty of room for improvment.

No comments:

Post a Comment